Where are the …?
- Every little pocket set aside in your garden for #pollinators helps the #bees. VIA @BostonGlobe ow.ly/RyK1t 2 days ago
- Get the buzz on how insects communicate. ow.ly/Rwxhv 4 days ago
- 5 Native #bees to get to know VIA @OrganicLifeMag ow.ly/Rqqvr 6 days ago
- Looks like all our hard work for the #Monarch #butterflies is helping them this year. ow.ly/Rp8ZE 6 days ago
- Boston cleaned up the Charles, now London has cleaned up the Thames. VIA @CityLab ow.ly/RcaRU 1 week ago
Published WorksThe Undying Pen
As an artistic girl fights to save her father from charges of sorcery, she discovers that the pen she "borrowed" from him is a piece of an angry god.
Forthcoming in Wicked Words Quarterly.
Space Operetta of the Gods
Gods are just the world's way of making more worlds.
Published in 713 Flash
A Cricket in a Teahouse
A cricket tries to communicate with an alien lifeform.
Available in the June 2012 issue of Aoife's Kiss.
"The Tale of Titanosaur's Tail"
First appeared in Spaceports & Spidersilk
Works in ProgressA crazy little thing about a spaceship that eats universes.
Works on the MarketApiphilia
There's such a thing as liking bees too much.
11 form rejections. 4 personal rejections. 1 no response.
What Dreams May Run
A bond trader pays for what he's done.
13 form rejections. 4 personal rejections. 1 shortlisted, then rejected.
The Sun is swallowing the Earth, and the two people who think they can save the world are an engineer and ... a dancer?
1 rewrite request. 7 form rejections.
Thou Art God
A poem about who wakes up every day.
4 form rejections. 4 personal rejections. 1 no response.
On The Flight Of A Rhinoceros
We pet animals because we miss having fur.
1 personal rejection. 2 form rejections.
Why My Daughter Says She Was Digging A Hole
A girl and her Adventure Barbie
1 form rejection. 1 personal rejection.
You Don't Need a Point to Write A Song (but it sure helps)
A poem about the point of it all.
1 form rejection.
A stubborn sticky spot that could be real. Or not.
1 no response.