Where are the …?
- RT @TranscribeSI: We are seeing a decline in #bumblebees - and we know this through data like what #volunpeers #transcribe @NMNH_Entomology 2 days ago
- Are you harvesting Milkweed Seed? VIA The Monarch Joint Venture ow.ly/BFnfQ 3 days ago
- If Scotland votes Yes, maybe there will be room for Welsh colours on the Union Jack VIA CityLab ow.ly/BDVCG 4 days ago
- The Smithsonian @TranscribeSI is looking for volunteers to help transcribe their bumblebee collection. ow.ly/BBVQd #bees 5 days ago
- Milkweed is not just for #Monarch Butterflies; it hosts a whole village of insects VIA @hmns ow.ly/BA4O3 5 days ago
Space Operetta of the Gods
Gods are just the world's way of making more worlds.
Forthcoming in 713 Flash
A Cricket in a Teahouse
A cricket tries to communicate with an alien lifeform.
Available in the June 2012 issue of Aoife's Kiss.
"The Tale of Titanosaur's Tail"
First appeared in Spaceports & Spidersilk
Works in ProgressA crazy little thing about a spaceship that eats universes.
Works on the MarketThe Undying Pen
As an artistic girl fights to save her father from charges of sorcery, she discovers that the pen she "borrowed" from him is a piece of an angry god.
2 form rejections. 4 personal rejections. 1 market shut down, 1 no response
Finalist 2010 Q2 Writers of the Future
There's such a thing as liking bees too much.
10 form rejections. 4 personal rejections. 1 no response.
What Dreams May Run
A bond trader pays for what he's done.
13 form rejections. 3 personal rejections. 1 shortlisted, then rejected.
The Sun is swallowing the Earth, and the two people who think they can save the world are an engineer and ... a dancer?
7 form rejections.
Thou Art God
A poem about who wakes up every day.
4 form rejections. 4 personal rejections. 1 no response.
On The Flight Of A Rhinoceros
We pet animals because we miss having fur.
2 form rejections.
Why My Daughter Says She Was Digging A Hole
A girl and her Adventure Barbie
1 form rejection. 1 personal rejection.
You Don't Need a Point to Write A Song (but it sure helps)
A poem about the point of it all.
1 form rejection.